- cleaning without toxic chemicals
- changing over personal care products (which absorb right through the skin) to ones that don’t contain toxins and known carcinogens; including suggestions on all the things I’ve tried; what works, what doesn’t
- improving our diet towards “real” foods (Weston Price style), including the yummiest recipes I can muster
- better ways to live simply, have less trash, and consume less (joyfully and gratefully!)
- find the best prices for the best products (“green” and “organic” don’t have to be expensive)
A few words about me: I am the happy wife of Heiko and mother of our six children. I keep quite busy as a stay-at-home mom, and homeschool teacher. I want to be the very best wife and mother I can be, and I know that includes the decisions I make for my family in diet, medicines, chemicals, personal care products, and all other products that come into our home. I believe in good stewardship of the planet God has given us to share, and I believe in the power of consumer education in a free country to change regulations. I’m delighted that we already have so many good choices available to us!
Please bookmark the homepage to re-visit, or subscribe to email updates (box to the right of the page).
To a happy, healthy life!