Ready for a clean green start?
As women, we are the gatekeepers of our homes. Our wellness, and our families’ wellness, is affected by everything we bring in, from laundry soap to lipstick, from food to feminine care products, from air fresheners to water filters. Lifestyle also affects us: stress, sleep, supplements, movement, even our attitudes and emotions influence our health and happiness!!
When I was pregnant with my first child, I was determined to make my home a safe space for my family, but I felt like I didn’t know where to start. I made some mistakes, found new products the hard way, and slowly developed a natural food style of eating. Early on, I wished I had a friend who could guide me, for a little “been there, done that” advice, but I didn’t have anyone.
What I didn’t have then, I’m building now. I’m growing a community of women with similar values in wellness, nutrition, clean living, low stress lifestyles, love, and building businesses while we live our best lives.
- Cleaning without toxic chemicals
- Changing over personal care products (which absorb right through the skin) to ones that don’t contain toxins and known carcinogens
- Improving our diet towards “real” foods, yet keeping it delicious
- Using super-foods to supplement our diet and live thriving each day
- Better ways to live simply, have less trash, and consume less
- find the best products for great prices (“green” and “organic” don’t have to break the bank)